

Here are some photos of a bracelet kit I purchased from Artbeads. The kit itself was a bit on the pricey side, considering that it also came with an extender chain instead of using more Swarovski crystals. Basically, my guess is that the markup is probably around 60-70% on the kit. But, it's a stunning pattern. There were enough beads in the kit so that I could omit the extender chain and still get a bracelet long enough to go around my 6" wrist. I think I would be upset if I bought this kit and had an 8" wrist, which is pretty standard. So anyway, I took the basic loop-through technique and played a little bit with different size/color combs. Those will be listed on the storefront once I decide on the clasp type. :)
This one is going in the personal stash.
No comments:
Post a Comment