The 2nd and 4th (sometimes 5th) Monday of every month, watch this space for a few questions that you can take, post and answer on your blogs and THEN LINK BACK HERE so that we all can come around and visit.
This adventure is OPEN TO EVERYONE! You DO NOT have to be a part of the Homefront Team. We just ask that when you leave your link here, you TRULY have a post that pertains to the set of questions.
OK so....
This Week's Questions come from
1. Do you like to celebrate Valentine's Day or do you cringe at the thought of Cupid?
I'm ambivalent about Valentines' Day, but I get small things for the kids and hubby anyway. Actually, I do like Valentines' Day in that it prompts the hubby to buy me a small present. :)
2. Are you a flowers or candy kind of person? Or do you prefer something handmade?I'm the crafty one of the family. I love handmade stuff, but candy or flowers are also appreciated. Anything other than perfume.
3. What's your most memorable Valentine's Day story?
I can't say that I really have one. More or less until I met my husband, I never had a Valentine and when I did, I was in a long distance relationship or someone was deployed so I was alone anyway. My husband is not a "grand gestures" once a year kind of guy. He is the "little things everyday" kind of guy. Just one of many things I love about him...
To see what the rest of my teammates had to say, check out the Homefront Team blog!

1 comment:
your hubby sounds like he has got it right; I much prefer the little every days things that make me feel loved. You got a keeper!
Post a Comment